The Center for Health and Wellbeing (CHW) and the Global Health Program (GHP) are pleased to announce the Summer 2022 Internships in Global Health!
Offerings are available for students of all majors and interests. Current opportunities include:
- Oxford University Clinical Research Unit – Hanoi, Vietnam
- Fiocruz – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Telethon Kids Institute – Perth and Adelaide, Australia
- Center for Disease Dynamics, Economics & Policy – New Delhi, India
- International Care Ministries – Manila, Philippines
- University of Malaya – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- University of Sunderland – Sunderland, England
- Visualizing the Virus – London, England or Princeton, New Jersey (or Remote)
- NYC Health + Hospitals System Special Pathogens Program – New York City, New York
- U.S. Peace Corps, Office of Global Health and HIV – Washington, DC
- Task Force for Global Health, Health Campaign Effectiveness Coalition – Atlanta, Georgia
- Senator William H. Frist Fellowship in Health Policy – Nashville, Tennessee
- Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey – Remote
- The Global Fund for AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria – Remote
- Institute of Social Medicine, State University of Rio de Janeiro – Remote
If health conditions permit, the majority of these internships will be on-site. If travel is not permitted, most experiences can convert to virtual formats.
Internship descriptions and application details are available at globalhealth.princeton.edu/internships. Students may apply to as many of these opportunities as interest them. Applicants do not have to be in the GHP certificate program.
The application deadline is Monday, December 6 at 11:59 PM.
Please contact CHW's Global Health Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-258-8271 with any questions.