- In a new interview, Heather Howard and Uwe Reinhardt addressed the future of the Affordable Care Act and the impact of potential changes under President-Elect Donald Trump.
- Collins currently serves as the Woodrow Wilson School's Director of Graduate Student Life, and will replace Kristina Graff, who has helped to develop and run the Center for Health and Wellbeing and its Global Health Program over the past nine years.
- Liz Chen graduated with the first GHP cohort in 2010. She shares her perspective on GHP, Teach for America, and the idea that global health is local health.
- Christina Laurenzi '13 reflects on her global health journey at Princeton and beyond.
- The program provides outstanding Princeton undergraduates with funding to pursue health-related internships and senior thesis research.
News and Notes
New research co-authored by Bryan Grenfell and published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences finds that the only sure method of controlling measles among schoolchildren is to maintain very high vaccination rates.
Uwe Reinhardt appeared during a segment of Bloomberg's presidential election coverage to discuss the potential implications for health policy.